> From: Marcus [mailto:marcus.m...@wtnet.de]

> Suggestion:
> I wouldn't put any effort into a solution as long as it is
> not sure if
> it is a real problem.

OK, we are not changing anything at the moment.

> PS:
> There is the same with "en-us", "en-gb", en-uk", "de-at",
> de-ch" and I'm
> sure there are some more.

Yes, but I think "en" is something special, because "en" imho means not only
the localization, but also the original.
I mean English is the project language, and therefore an English original
version (in german: "Ur-Version") of every program version exists and, for
example, "en-us" formally represents a translation. Ok, this is very formal,
but I think logically correct.

greetings,
Jörg