On 02/20/2017 07:08 PM, Jörg Schmidt wrote:

>> Please go to
>> http://templates.services.openoffice.org/
>> and say, which templates you can download.
>
> This is meant as a joke?

Regardless, what would be useful, would be a review of each of those
templates.

>On the site are more than 15,000 templates (2 seconds per template for
testing require more than 8 hours).

Assuming I know how to use the template, it takes me ten minutes to
download and test a single template.

If I don't know how to use a template, then testing can take far longer.

> Ok, I can give 5 examples of downloadable templates:

IOW, all the templates that are displayed on the template page, when one
first lands there.

My guess is that of the templates, roughly:
* 1% are on "Access Denied", pages;
* 5% have no downloadable content;
* 20% are not what they purport to be;
* 2% are in desperate need of additional documentation on how to
correctly use them;

jonathon