On 02/24/2017 08:58 AM, Jörg Schmidt wrote:

>> Regardless, what would be useful, would be a review of each of those
>> templates.

> No, because it is unrealistic to want to control 15,000 templates.

I was thinking of review, in terms of writing a review of the template,
the same way that one writes a review of a film, or a book.

However, a review of a submitted template, to ensure that it meets
specific criteria, would be more useful.

Even little things, like it being in an ODF file format, would be a good
starting point. (Do you want to explain why a file format used by Lotus
Approach is offered as an AOo template?)

> because the originals should be checked and kept up-to-date by their authors.

In as much as at least 10% of the templates never functioned correctly
with AOo in the first place, expecting them to be kept up to date,
appears to be placing an expectation upon the authors that they are
utterly unable to meet.

jonathon