On 25/02/2017 Matthias Seidel wrote:
OK, but source is (atm) not synchronized with Pootle. So it will not be
visible until 4.2.0.

This is true of any changes in the English strings. That said, we are accumulating so many new things for 4.2.0 that it is clearly becoming a priority to be able to release it. At the moment we haven't tried a recent import from English strings into Pootle yet. I assume that importing a modified English string will force all of its translations into a "fuzzy" (which in Pootle terminology means "to be reviewed") state.

http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/readlicense_oo/docs/readme/readme.xrm#81
http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/readlicense_oo/docs/readme/readme.xrm#238
... Is it OK to correct it in source?

I think so. To follow the process for these cases, I recommend that you search for "typo" in Bugzilla and you will find more examples. If you don't manage to find one, ping me and I might be able to find one.

Regards,
  Andrea.