Hello all,

I just wanted to give some feedback what I am doing.

I am working on an alternate build Application, which could replace the Perl one. I have some features in mind like auto document generation (prio1) and signing the endprodukt (after I have the important local functionality of build script.). What I dream of is to beeing able to influence the build logic in an easy stable, sane way.

I plan to support dmake and gnumake plus Ant.

I am sorry for Mechtilde, I thought my initial approach would deliver the document generator much quicker, but I had to turn back and start over. Was on the wrong way, now I believe I have a more promising and fullfilling approach.

I will be less active on the list in the next month or so. Which I think is hopefully beneificial for us all :)

All the best

Peter