On 12/03/2017 Pedro Giffuni wrote:
It seems like the imminent release of 4.1.4 got stuck and it is not
clear if it will happen or when. Sadly, I don't really see anything
interesting that 4.1.4 will add to 4.1.3.

Yes, it seems stuck indeed. I expected Ariel to target mid-February for the release. I can still help building on Linux. 4.1.4 was (still is) supposed to be a maintenance release just to push some bugfixes for 4.1.3.

Can you please reconsider releasing 4.2.0?

Nothing forbids to plan for 4.2.0 already now. We don't need to release 4.1.4 before thinking about 4.2.0. If someone is available to be a Release Manager for 4.2.0, things can go on in parallel. I honestly think we will want to "release" (in the sense of making available somehow) a beta of 4.2.0 too, so work in that direction can start already now.

Regards,
  Andrea.