On 3/16/17 4:48 PM, Marcus wrote:
> Am 06.03.2017 um 19:25 schrieb Dave Brondsema:
>> On 3/5/17 4:38 AM, Roberto Galoppini wrote:

>>> <mailto:marcus.m...@wtnet.de>>:
>>>
>>>     Am 03.03.2017 <tel:03.03.2017> um 00:43 schrieb Dave Brondsema:
>>>
>>>         A few bits I missed addressing on my prior email:
>>>
>>>                         I have been able to reproduce the error simply by
>>>                         visiting the site and
>>>                         clicking on the name of any template, using an
>>> incognito
>>>                         Chrome window on
>>>                         ChromeOS to ensure there are no statefulness issues.
>>>

>>>         I can't reproduce it like that.  The example link errors out, but
>>> all
>>> the
>>>         templates I find just browsing around work.
>>>
>>>                         I've no access to the site so can't investigate
>>> further.
>>>                         Can someone with
>>>                         admin rights investigate please?
>>>

>>>                     as you know for sure we also have no access to any
>>> webpages
>>>                     that are
>>>                     hosted by Sourceforge. So, we cannot do anything here.
>>>
>>>                     I don't know if somebody ping'ed already Sourceforge
>>> about
>>>                     this problem.
>>>                     But I'll do it here again.
>>>

>>>         This community should have access and should be able to maintain the
>>> site.
>>>         SourceForge users "aooadmin" and "ipv6guru" are admins of the
>>>         https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-templates/
>>>         <https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-templates/> project which
>>>         corresponds to the
>>>         templates.openoffice.org <http://templates.openoffice.org> site.
>>> Others
>>>         can be added (ideally by those 2 users,
>>>         so we at SourceForge don't have verify identities).  Documentation
>>> for web
>>>         hosting is at
>>>
>>> https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/Project%20Web%20Services/
>>>
>>> <https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/Project%20Web%20Services/>
>>> and
>>>         believe should work fine for the templates site, although we have
>>> made a few
>>>         specific customizations compared to regular SourceForge project web
>>> hosting.
>>>         Same goes for aoo-extensions.
>>>

>>>     OK, but I've no idea what to do to check and fix such erros? I think we
>>>     still need some help in this case.
>>>

>>> Dave as you know in past we got that stuff done by a contractor, as you
>>> probably
>>> remember it's a Drupal application and the community seems to lack the
>>> necessary
>>> expertise.
>>> If you have access to internal skilled resources it would be great if
>>> SourceForge could provide help with that, as you can see we're kind of stuck
>>> atm.
>>>

>> Yeah, I will see if there's anyone here that can help out.  It might not
>> happen
> [...]

templates site.  Who would have that?

Also I'd like to see a better example of where this is failing.  The example
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8382 is the only one I've seen and could
simply mean that template is gone.  What's an example of seeing a template on
the site and then not being able to see its details & download it?

--
Dave Brondsema : d...@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal