Raphael Bircher wrote:
@Ariel please give a comment, if you are able to create the Release or
not. If not, I'm willing to volunteer as release manager.

More than a Release Manager we need builds. Can you put builds online for people to test? Even though it is (deliberately) complex to do so, you can upload them to your home.apache.org account via SFTP.

I can only follow a few discussions lately, but I think I can provide proper Linux-64 builds from the AOO414 branch matching the 4.1.3 specifications (this won't happen before end of March). Unfortunately this is only marginally useful as the majority of downloads are for other operating systems. So it is very valuable if, on your own machine (no buildbots, let's keep it simple), you can provide builds for other systems.

Even 3 languages (English, German and one of your choice) would be enough for people to test.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/devtools/build-scripts/ has some information about the environments. But only the Linux one is really clear.

Regards,
  Andrea.