On 3/20/17 3:09 PM, Marcus wrote:
> Am 20.03.2017 um 17:56 schrieb Dave Brondsema:

>>> Hi Dave,
>>>
>>> so, whats up now? Is there any help you can offer? The problem is not
>>> getting
>>> better.
>>>

>> From my last email, I was hoping we could get an Drupal admin login to the
>> templates site.  Who would have that?
>
> I need to lookup my passwords. Then I can login as admin.

Thanks.

> However, this wouldn't help. AFAIK we have nobody with Drupal knowledge.

I think it will be useful to see what we can see from the Drupal admin side.
Once you're in, could you set my user as an admin?  (username "dave-brondsema"
id 241648) Then I can start the process of looking around in there.

> You could tell us what to look for and what to do in cases A, B, C, etc. But
> then it's better when you (SourceForge) do it yourself right away. ;-)
>
>> Also I'd like to see a better example of where this is failing.  The example
>> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8382 is the only one I've seen and
>> could
>> simply mean that template is gone.  What's an example of seeing a template on
>> the site and then not being able to see its details & download it?
>
> I don't know of any other better examples. But IMHO there were some mails with
> links in the last days posted to this mailing list. I'm sure they can serve as
> examples. Please have a look for them.

I see two forwarded from Martin Groenescheij.  They seem to be end-user issues.
I am able to access and download the template files just fine.  (Sorting &
filtering does have some small usability issues)

An email from Feb 22 reports the problem, but without enough details.

One from Feb 22, mentions a "cBrainpower1.3" template. On
http://openofficeapps.weebly.com/english-downloads.html there is a link to
http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/template/cbrainpower-13-creativ-learning-made
which has an error message, so that's one I can check in the admin area or
database.

--
Dave Brondsema : d...@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal