Peter Kovacs wrote:
Can we add following Script in the (Windows?) Bundle?
hanya wrote a python script which fixes spellcheck problems - see
Spell checker "red wriggly lines" - beta test fix at
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=85529.

If this is from hanya (I'm not sure since I don't know the forum usernames) then hanya is a committer and he can add it to trunk, for a possible backport. With the obvious exceptions, code that is not in trunk can't be considered for 4.1.4.

assumed it's OK on trunk and 4.1.4, how do we integrate this into the installation process?

Marcus