On 06/15/2017 10:43 AM, Marcus wrote:
Am 15.06.2017 um 19:23 schrieb Kay Schenk:
I'm a bit confused by the responses here. Is the plan to release AOO 4.1.4 for Win 7? or Win 10? or both? Apologies if this was previously discussed and I didn't keep up with it.

I don't know of any changes compared to 4.1.3. Therefore I expext that the same Windows versions will be supported.

Marcus

Thank you Marcus and Pedro. Since I am not a Windows builder, I did not know the philosophy behind building on Windows 10 (the ASF buildbots), and having the output product work on all Windows platforms. I have acquaintances who are still on Win 7, who would certainly like to use 4.1.4 when it gets released.