The book says it is in <array>.
The book is about C++11, providing a quick reference on C++.
I cam across when I saw this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86xWVb4XIyE And since I learned C++ in the 90ies, but never used it I thought it is a good invest.

Am 18.06.2017 um 01:06 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
I don't know. I have not read that particular book. If the code
snippet includes "using namespace std" then "array" means "std::array".

I have a time gap in my C++ experience - I used it professionally in the
1980's, and now I'm coming back to it for AOO. I don't think the
Standard Template Library came into wide use until the 1990's.

At this point I think we should use the STL for the next layer of data
structures above raw arrays, including arrays with bounds checking. I
have not heard of a competing library and I do not like to roll my own
if I can possibly avoid it.