Hello,

the postgresql SDBC Driver 0.7.6b doesn't allow me to edit tables. Other
versions and connection methods don't work properly for one-to-many
relationships in forms.

So I would like to fix the "edit table" problem. What is the most
painless method to do it? Here is what I have:

- OOO330.hg, configured, bootstrapped, nothing built yet
- no trace of postgresql code in these sources
- a slow machine (Celeron 1.87 GHz)
- a slow internet connection (max. download 14 kilobyte/s)

The build instructions on
http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/index.html
seem totally outdated since they use cvs, not hg.

The build instructions on
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Linux
are not very helpful for a newby that doesn't want to do a complete
build.

Do I have any chance of getting somewhere?

Thanks,
        Jan