I uploaded the extensions here:
ftp://ftp.devall.hu/kami/calc/

Validator.oxt - validator for calc
watchwindow_1.1.2.1_kohei.oxt - watchwindow Kohei version (A1 and R1C1 noatation reference problem)
watchwindow_1.1.2.1_original.oxt - watchwindow original version (only A1 notation)

Please test it and share your opinion wit us!

Best regards,
KAMI

On 2010-06-04 11:47, Niklas Nebel wrote:
On 06/04/10 10:59, Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai wrote:
We started this out of OpenOffice.org Intership program. I am thinking about the possible other checkt (the current version of Validator extension implements these checks, so we are looking more. For example excluded cells from sum, for example. Excel has this functionality.

Oh, I see. Yes, excluded cells would be a possible check. Or a set of repeated formulas where one is different from the others. I don't have a list of possible errors, it's still open to define them.

Because this extension is not production quality we are still working on it, but we hit a problem that we can't avoid. If you interested I can send two version of it,
one that works well with A1 reference modell another (patched by Kohei) works well with A1 and R1C1 notation but drops mystery reference errors. So that is why we did not uploaded to the extension repo.

It would be best to have it available for everyone to take a look. But if that isn't possible, you can send it to me.

Niklas