Hi rashi,

On Tuesday, 2010-07-20 20:09:38 +0300, rashi dhing wrote:

> Right now static would be fine but at a later stage I will want them to
> dynamically update when other cells change.

All change notifications of referenced cells to their dependents is done
based on the RPN token array of the referring formula cell, if your
approach doesn't use a ScFormulaCell and its ScTokenArray to hold the
formula it would need yet something different.

I still wonder what exactly you're trying to accomplish. Could you give
an example of how your formulas would look like, and give us details
what the difference is that you can't use the usual interpreter
approach?

  Eike

--
 OOo Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 Signature key 0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412