On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Greg Reddin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > To get rid of the Tiles modules do you think it is sufficient to
>  >  simply remove the references from the POM or should we delete or move
>  >  the svn tree as well?
>
>  Move the svn tree (do we have a sandbox?) and remove the <module> from
>  the top level pom.
>
>  The assemblies will also need to be fixed as they will be expecting to
>  find the source code, website, etc.

I think I have removed all dependencies and references to Tiles in the
source code, documentation, examples, and assemblies - except where
the references are still relevant.

I'd love for somebody to give everything a whirl and ensure it works.
Please reopen SHALE-483 if you find a problem.

Thanks,
Greg