On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 10:59 AM, Greg Reddin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Please vote
>  +1 if you reviewed the new master pom and approve of it
>  -1 if you found a flaw or potential problem with the new master pom

I'll add my +1 as well.

Just a note: I'm leaving town tomorrow morning and won't be available
to do more work on this until probably Wednesday. If y'all are anxious
to get things out there someone can go ahead and complete the process
for the master POM, but if you do please update the wiki page I
created [1] so future RM's can have an exact list of what needs to be
done to publish a release. Otherwise I'll get back on it sometime
Wednesday or so.

Thanks,
Greg

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/shale/ReleasePlan105