Greg,
Thank you for the update.

For clarification, what are you artifacts are you planning on releasing in the near future.

Paul Spencer

Greg Reddin wrote:
On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 6:58 PM, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > I was hoping to just redo it. It has not been sync'ed yet so I'll just
 >  svn rm the tag and the artifacts on the staging repo and to it over.

In case anyone's wondering, I'm still planning to continue the release
process. I was going to get back on it this week, but I've decided to
wait until the svn issues are resolved. In the meantime, when I can
find time I will track down the further changes needed to the master
pom.

Thanks,
Greg