Hi,

I'm working on implementing JSF 2.0 for MyFaces and as you may know, MyFaces
uses Shale test for its unit testing. However, the new API and contracts
involved in JSF 2.0 make it so that current test fails with an
UnsupportedOperationException since some test implementations don't override
the new method that weren't marked abstract for binary code compatibility.

Anyway, my point is, what is the current status and roadmap for shale-test
framework? Should JSF 2.0 changes be applied to it or will it be integrated
in in part or completely in MyFaces with time?

Thanks,

~ Simon