Hey All,

I'm seeing 5 launchpad test errors on the current trunk:

Failed tests:

  FullTextIndexingTest.testUploadedPdfIsIndexed:117 RetryLoop failed,
condition is false after 45 seconds: A document containing 'Excepteur' is
found under /tmp/test-FullTextIndexingTest

  FullTextIndexingTest.testUploadedPdfIsIndexed:117 RetryLoop failed,
condition is false after 45 seconds: A document containing 'some text that
we will search for' is found under /var/test-FullTextIndexingTest

  FullTextIndexingTest.testUploadedPdfIsIndexed:117 RetryLoop failed,
condition is false after 45 seconds: A document containing 'un autre PDF
pour le test fulltext' is found under /libs/test-FullTextIndexingTest

InstallManyBundlesTest.installManyBundles:173->installAndCheckBundle:143->assertActiveBundle:112
Did not get state=Active and version=42.42.42 within 10000 msec, got null /
null

InstallManyBundlesTest.installAndUpgradeBundleManyTimes:153->installAndCheckBundle:143->assertActiveBundle:112
Did not get state=Active and version=42.0.0 within 10000 msec, got null /
null

I don't feel like this was happening until recently. Perhaps introduced
with the recent Commons Scheduler? You can reproduce the issue off the
trunk by running the launchpad integration tests as such:

mvn test -Dtest=**/integrationtest/**/*Test.java

Thanks,
Dan