Hi all,

I'm seeing some errors when using the latest installer for 2.0.x. I'm using
the installer with Tomcat + MySQL. It all works fine with the same setup
using the 2.0.3 installer (with SYNCOPE-1107 applied locally).

However, with 2.0.4-SNAPSHOT, the installer process completes successfully,
but only the Quartz tables are in MySQL:

+--------------------------+
| Tables_in_syncope        |
+--------------------------+
| QRTZ_BLOB_TRIGGERS       |
| QRTZ_CALENDARS           |
| QRTZ_CRON_TRIGGERS       |
| QRTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS      |
| QRTZ_JOB_DETAILS         |
| QRTZ_LOCKS               |
| QRTZ_PAUSED_TRIGGER_GRPS |
| QRTZ_SCHEDULER_STATE     |
| QRTZ_SIMPLE_TRIGGERS     |
| QRTZ_SIMPROP_TRIGGERS    |
| QRTZ_TRIGGERS            |
+--------------------------+

and in "core-rest.log" I see:

'org.apache.syncope.core.provisioning.java.job.JobManagerImpl#0':
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'scheduler'; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'scheduler' defined in URL
[jar:file:/home/colm/Desktop/tmp/apache-tomcat-8.5.12/webapps/syncope/WEB-INF/lib/syncope-core-provisioning-java-2.0.4-SNAPSHOT.jar!/provisioningContext.xml]:
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.transaction.CannotCreateTransactionException: Could not
open JPA EntityManager for transaction; nested exception is
<openjpa-2.4.2-r422266:1777108 nonfatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Connection is closed

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh