I was delaying my vote for no real reason, but now I'm clearly in favor of pushing out another RC with the following added:

- include the Context in event parameters and deprecate ContextAware interface (and all related interfaces and methods)

- review ASTStringLiteral implementation to avoid unecessary string buffering

So, still

[x] Leave at test build

  Claude