Citando Stipe Tolj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Bruno Rodrigues wrote:

> > There's something wrong with cookie support but as I'm gonna need them to
> work
> > soon for a project of mine, I'll look at the code and will make sure they
> work.
>
> me too. Bruno keep me and the others informed about issues via the
> mailing list, please.

:) I will.

BTW: has anyone done anything for gw authentication ? I'm thinking about doing
code to enable user/pass authentication in wap gw and have a
exec/get-url/post-url passing user/pass and expecting a msisdn. Then have
something like map-url to define which url's will wap gw send the msisdn, and
which header name will it have.

That way you can have a generic authentication that will depend on external
code, this one specific to local implementation, like a user's directory (ldap
or sql), radius or a SingleSignOn system :)

Does anyone have code for me to help me start this quickly ?

--
Davi / Bruno.Rodrigues<at>Litux.Org
Litux.org: 13:12:22 up 88 days, 14:27,  3 users,  load average: 0.04, 0.04, 0.03