Nisan Bloch wrote:

> I think rolling NMGW into Kannel would be worthwhile. At the same time come
> up with a combined bbox+smsbox version, with the same HTTP interface. In
> addition an API to build XXXboxs with. Smsbox would be the first such app
> and maybe the smppbox and emibox that have been mentioned on the list.

definetly.

We should merge things from Netikos version into official Kannel.

Main question would be how many efforts Netikos is *still* doing in
continued development of their branch? Kalle?

You guys could switch off to the official tree and get your great
things included there. This would cause a benefit for all.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80