iServer is a proprietary Swisscom "SMSC".  It abstracts multiple EMI/UCP
connections with a proprietary HTTP/socket interface in order to provide
billing, throughput, etc.  There is currently no way to use kannel to
connect to it.

You could, however, write a new kannel smsc module to do it.  :-)

Nick