Hello Devel,
Thank you so much for the good work you are doing in developing SqlBox and
kannel. I recently managed to install and configure Kannel to work with
sqlbox and you can imagine how this success feels to me, as so grateful for
everything.

One challenge am facing currently is how to have my new "baby" send more
than 160 characters smses.

What is happening currently is that if i try to exceed the 160 characters
limit the box sends a blank or a null message.

Any support accorded to help me get around this challenge is highly
appreciated.

warm regards

​Njuguna Mwaura​ - Kenya

*[*Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is

*]*