Hello,

Is support to X-kannel Headers removed as when I try sending SMS with
X-kannel Headers using HTTP POST it gives me Authorization failed.
Here is what I am doing.

 String url = "http://u.v.w.x:13003/cgi-bin/sendsms";;

  CloseableHttpClient httpClient = HttpClients.createDefault();
  HttpPost httpPost = new HttpPost(url);
  httpPost.setHeader("content-type", "text/plain");
  CloseableHttpResponse response = null;
  StringEntity entity = null;
  List <NameValuePair> headers = new ArrayList <NameValuePair>();
  headers.add(new BasicNameValuePair("X-Kannel-Username", "abc"));
  headers.add(new BasicNameValuePair("X-Kannel-Password", "123"));
  headers.add(new BasicNameValuePair("X-Kannel-From", "abc123abc"));
  headers.add(new BasicNameValuePair("X-Kannel-To", "278132300004"));
  headers.add(new BasicNameValuePair("X-Kannel-SMSC", "send"));

    entity = new StringEntity("hello", ContentType.create(
            "text/plain"));

httpPost.setEntity(new UrlEncodedFormEntity(headers));
httpPost.setEntity(entity);

       response = httpClient.execute(httpPost);
                 System.out.println(response.getStatusLine());

              EntityUtils.consume(entity);

I have set accept-x-kannel headers to true in sms-service group of kannel
configuration

group = sms-service
accept-x-kannel-headers = true

Sending SMS using POST method with XML is working perfectly I am using
Kannel svn-r5114 User's Guide.Please let me know if this feature has been
removed or there is something wrong in the way i am doing it.Thanks
Kirti