Am 16.07.2015 15:45, schrieb Stipe Tolj:
Am 16.07.2015 14:15, schrieb Alexander Malysh:

I disagree to put it in dlr group because it has nothing with dlr
todo. To dlr group belongs submittime/donetime/errorcode etc. (means
any metadata that are DLR specific)
but original message is not related to DLR. If we think further about
your idea to put it in DLR group then if we want to keep e.g. message
body (don’t know the reason now
but just as example) then we will have message in DLR group? Sorry it
makes not sense for me.

ok, then let's do 'orig_msg' group, where we CAN eventually put any
value that has been passed at MT time. That's ok with me.

I don't want to stress the msg field passing back anyway, but orig DLR
bitmask is there in the DLR storage and can have a significant value
being passed back. So, let's keep it this way.

committed to svn trunk.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

Kannel Foundation                 tolj.org system architecture
http://www.kannel.org/            http://www.tolj.org/

mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org      mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org