Thanks for your response.

In our case, it’s probably not the message queue issue, because we do
receive a message queue full error on other occasions, seperately.

Van: marc.bazi...@orange.com [mailto:marc.bazi...@orange.com]
Verzonden: maandag 26 oktober 2015 8:15
Aan: 'Rene Kluwen' <rene.klu...@chimit.nl>; devel@kannel.org
Onderwerp: RE: Throughput discussion

Hi REne ,

We faced to this behaviour for some smsc supplier,

The error message is trhtolling error but in fact the smsc did map to this
error when it faced to queue full error on smsc side.

This queue full is receive on the “store and forward” feature from smsc. The
DB were the sm is saved when the subscriber shutdown his mobile , or on
undercover network.

If you don’t know the limit ( on our case it is only 10 max messages in the
queue ) turned off your mobile and send notification, once you will have the
trottling error , you can have the max pessage per subscriber. Do this not
on Nusy hour in case the throttling error is real ;)).

Hope it helps,

Br

Marc