It seems my smsc_cgw patches have not been reviewed yet.
Well, the patches will soon be obsolete anyway.
The Finnish GSM operator Sonera is going to shut down
their Content Gateway services some time during 2016:
https://www.sonera.fi/yrityksille/tuotteet+ja+palvelut/mobiilipalvelut/lisapalvelut/mobiiliviestin+uudistus
(see "Questions and answers in English (pdf)").

After Sonera implements that change, we will have no need for smsc_cgw.
It will longer matter to us whether my smsc_cgw patches are approved and
included in the standard version of Kannel.

I think smsc_cgw could be removed altogether from the next version of
Kannel.  Even though Content Gateway was not originally developed by
Sonera, and the developer may have licensed it to some other GSM
operators too, it seems unlikely that anyone uses smsc_cgw to connect to
any such operator.  smsc_cgw has several longstanding bugs and I haven't
seen anyone else report them.

The list I posted on 2015-07-23 also contains several patches that are
not related to smsc_cgw.  Reviewing those would still be useful.