Hello,

For the point 1, you have spotted a typo in the listing !!! The generic
parameter was swalloded as a HTML tag, so it has disappeared. I have fixed
the listing to be correct.

For the point 2, you need to copy the native libraries "libmonobjc.1.dylib"
and "libmonobjc.2.dylib" into the "lib" folder. The screenshots are a bit
out-of-date (so they don't appear), but the text is accurate.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.