[Repost]

Hi,

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 17:57 +0300, Enver ALTIN wrote:
> Now I have other problems compiling Mbuni, which arise probably
> because I'm trying it with Kannel CVS Head. I think Stipe renamed all
> the list_* functions to gwlist_* a long time ago to prevent namespace
> pollution and naming conflicts with libmysqlclient-4.1.x series.

Just to quote myself again: I was wrong, and it was Alexander Malysh
doing that :)

> I'm going to rename all occurences of list_* functions to gwlist_*
> soon and post a patch for that soon.

Done, patch attached. Totally untested, because I'm not figured out how
to get this thing working at all, but at least I can get it to compile.

I'll post more about the progress on getting MM7 working.

[Edit: Patch exceeded the 40k size limit of the mailing list, so I
uploaded it to http://skyblue.gen.tr/tmp/mbuni-kannel-head.patch]

Thanks,
--
.O.