CVS has been updated with support for MMS VAS using Nokia's EAIF protocol. The configuration for a VASP is unchanged except that you set the 'type = eaif' and the rest will happen nicely.

Currenly Mbuni ignores some flags such as ReplyCharging and allowadptation. For the latter on second thought there is no good reason to not support it, for the former, well... we need to think about that a little longer.

The plan going forward is to begin to think about feature freeze for v1.0. I would like to largely leave features as-is currently, but views/contributions are welcome. The key issue is to allow enough time to iron out existing bugs, etc.

As a kind of 1.0 pre-run we intend to put out v0.9.8, with binary packages shortly.

Thanks

P.