Yes, Mbuni is relying on Kannel doing the splitting (too much trouble at this stage to split it ourselves).

What Mbuni doesn't do (and should do really) is pay close attention to size limits as spelt out in the MMS spec. For instance, From, Subject and To fields should not exceed certain lengths (section 10.2.5 of OMA-MMS-CONF-v1_2). I believe this is the real problem. Anybody want to do some work on this?

P.