Hi,

On Sat, Oct 29, 2005, Alex Judd wrote:
> Just switched over to CVS to see if it can get around my bind issues and
> noticed that it's missing most of the files for configuration etc.

 These files are not "missing", they were removed because they are
 generated and hence should not live under version control, they'd
 change each time someone changes version of automake/autoconf/whatever
 and might cause build problems because of caches (autom4te.cache might
 hold arch specific data).

 To use CVS, you simply have to run ./bootstrap and then you'll get the
 familiar ./configure.

> Does anyone have a working CVS tree I can base around?

 Sure, I cooked you a dist as follow:
 cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/mbuni export \
     -r HEAD mbuni
 cd mbuni
 ./bootstrap
 cd ..
 tar czf mbuni-cvs20051030.tgz mbuni

 You can grab it at:
    <http://people.dooz.org/~lool/mbuni-cvs20051030.tgz>

 You can ensure that this tarball is self-contained by running:
 ./configure
 make distcheck

 I planned offering automatic tarball generation from sourceforge, but
 had no time to look into this until now.

> Also, a quick request, can Mbuni support the --with-prefix that Kannel
> uses either instead of the current --prefix or as an alias? It's a
> boring hassle to spend 1/2 an hour trying to track down that as the
> reason that the source won't compile into a separate directory!

 The CVS should compile from a separate directory, can you explain what
 you do to make that fail?

   Cheers,
--
Loïc Minier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>