On Wed, Jan 11, 2006, Paul Bagyenda wrote:
> It still should not crash all the same... Hmmm. Could you perhaps
> send me (privately) a sample MM that kills it thus?

 I'm afraid I can't since I have not identified the origin of the
 traffic in my logs.  I can't run a network trace 24 hours a day on the
 host (even restricted to the correct ports), however if this happens
 again, I'll try to identify the handset and reproduce the crash.

 As soon as I have a MM or a test case, I'll forward it to you, thanks
 for your help.

   Bye,
--
Loïc Minier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>