Firstly I apologise for the mailing list being down -- disk space
issues!

  I think WURFL integration as a fallback is a good idea. It should
also be fairly easy to implement, as all that's needed is a parser
that converts the WURFL format to the internal UAProf structure used
by Mbuni. Something to add onto the todo list.

I too thin