On Jun 26, 2006, at 15:10, Deon van der Merwe wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> Had a look at our stats, and I now think the "problem" (USERS!) is
> actually very small.  Out of 2150 MMS there has only been 7 like this.
>  So, now I am thinking: maybe the sulotion is rather the validation
> checks of the destinations.  In this case space is invalid in both
> numbers and email addresses.
>
> That then takes my little search to where/how/what validation does
> mbuni do on the destinations?

Indeed. There is *very* rudimentary address validation. Something
better is  planned: A URL will be called prior to accepting a
message, and passed all the addresses. Message will only be accepted
if the URL returns something nice. Same URL will be called again
before message is routed, and may do the necessary billing.