Hi,

I'm trying to build and run Mbuni on a Raspberry Pi.

I've installed the version of Kannel (v1.4.3-2) from the default debian
wheezy repo and it seams to be running fine.

I've built Mbuni from the 1.6.0 tar or from cvs and when I run it I get
a SIGSEGV at startup. If I run it under gdb I get the following:

root@ben-pi:~# gdb /usr/local/bin/mmsbox
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.4.1-debian
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "arm-linux-gnueabihf".
Reading symbols from /usr/local/bin/mmsbox...done.
(gdb)  handle SIGILL nostop
Signal        Stop    Print    Pass to program    Description
SIGILL        No    Yes    Yes        Illegal instruction
(gdb) run /usr/local/etc/mbuni/mbuni.conf
Starting program: /usr/local/bin/mmsbox /usr/local/etc/mbuni/mbuni.conf
Using host libthread_db library
"/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libthread_db.so.1".

Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.

Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.

0xb6f0d954 in octstr_imm () from /usr/local/lib/libmmsbox.so.0
(gdb) where
#0  0xb6f0d954 in octstr_imm () from /usr/local/lib/libmmsbox.so.0
#1  0xb6e065f8 in construct_linear_table () from /usr/local/lib/libmms.so.0
#2  0xb6e06dac in wsp_strings_init () from /usr/local/lib/libmms.so.0
#3  0xb6deb9f8 in mms_strings_init () at mms_strings.c:216
#4  0x0000a66c in main (argc=2, argv=0xbefffde4) at mmsbox.c:541
(gdb)

Removing the sigill handler is needed to get past loading openssl on
arm. I've tried a few times to get libmmsbox to build with debug symbols
to help get deeper into this but not got very far yet.

I saw something similar mentioned in the user mailing list without a
solution:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@mbuni.org/msg02372.html

Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks,