Hi I was wondering if you can aid me with a solution to a problem I
am having. I am trying to automate the bank reconciliation process in
Axapta where I import transactions from a txt and once a match is
found with Axapta's transactions for a particular bank, then the
account can be marked for reconciliation. The problem I am having is
that I have to match both cheque number and amount between Axapta's
transactions and transactions on the Bank statement.When I am in the
bank reconciliation screen, I do see the amount but I don't see a
cheque number even tho I have generated payment for the transactions.
How can I bring across the cheque number in Axapta's transactions so
that I may match on the transactions on Bank statement's txt file?