hi,
As long as i know, rollups resets syshotfixmanifest class... use
applicationversion class insted

Kisses

On May 20, 2010 4:32 AM, "lakshmi kanth reddy" <laxmikant...@rediffmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

i have got a strange situation while installing AX2009 hotfix rollup

KB979125 for one of our preproduction systems

our configuration is as follows:

3 clients on different servers
2 Aos on different servers
and application on shared file folder.

installed on all client servers as well as Aos servers & application,
but still cannot find kb updated in syshotfixmanifestclass under AOT.

please let me know if i have missed out anything in this process and
help me how to make it successfull.

appreciate for any suggestion on the same.

Thanks,
Laxmikanth