Hi,

In AX3.0 there use to be Pre-field validation where you can essentially use to
limit the enumerated text outcomes. I am trying to check for similar
functionality in AX2009. When I am trying to use the validation rule and then
define the condition and then on the actions tab I define the variable that
needs to be controlled, the Show / hide functionality hides or shows the entire
variable but not the enumerated values. Any ideas how to achieve that in AX2009
PB.

Here is the example...of what I am trying to acheive...

Model : A, B , C
Color : Red, White, Blue, Green, Grey

Model  A can have only valid choices of Red, White, and Blue.
Model  B can have only valid choices of Green and Grey.
Model  C can have all the of color choices.

Thanks in advance,

Hemant K