Hi Champs,
In AX 2009, assume that multiple forms are opened. When the focus is moved from
one form to another form then how to identify that particular form got focused.
In which event of the form I can get the triggering happens.
I had checked with Forms\FormName\Methods\activate(). But this method is called
more than once when the form is opened and also if u gets the focus of the form
then also this method is triggered more than once.
Example: Assume that customer and sales order forms are opened. Now the focus
in the sales order form and if we go to customer form then in which event of
the customer form I will come to know that this form(customer) got focus.
Is any other event to identify the focus of the form please let me know.
Appreciate a response.
Regards,
Srinath. S