-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Loren Stocker
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 12:40 PM
To: R. Peter Ejtel; myOstrich Internet; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RE: Domain in PENDINGDELETE state]

Actually, the date is pretty firm:) It will drop on the 6th day after the
last
"update" (not shown in your email). For example, a domain placed into this
status on a Wednesday will drop the following Tuesday.

The best thing to do is buy a "snap back" from Snap Name. You might also bid
on some of the auction sites, but be careful with that. Write me off list
and
I'll tell you why.

Best, Loren

"R. Peter Ejtel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Unfortunately no, this is a registry state that occurs after the 30 day
redemption period and there is no way to redeem the domain once entered into
this status.

What I can tell you is that the pending delete status is only approximately
3-6 days until the "drop" day and from there it will be available sometime
after 2PM EST.

Peter Ejtel
Sales Manager
Tucows Inc.