Probably I do something wrong,but I do not know what.
I made a simple test with two sheets.
in the second sheet in A1 I made an external link to a website
select all html
in sheet 1 I made a reference to one cell of sheet two (an element what I
suppose would be updated, and this is OK)

But when the update is done (manually or automatic) not only sheet 2 is
updated but sheet 1 is overwritten by all elements of sheet2 and not as I
expected only one cell.

What is wrong?