We have found that Mozilla and Explorer both work fine with the MS Proxy
(though there are some issues with getting Explorer's prefs set up
right--things are grayed out, don't know why). My goal is to be able to get
other things to work from on campus, like Software Update, Safari, iTunes
store, other software updates, etc. We're a college campus, our population
of Mac users is small but growing, I'm the main Mac user and by-default
expert. I'm hoping to soon have our Mac users as full network citizens, not
at a disadvantage in any way because they're using a Mac. It's getting
closer, and Authoxy may be the last piece of the puzzle. That's why I'm
working so hard to figure this out.

Stay tuned.  :)

--Steve