[Heath--

I stated below that the startup problem doesn't occur with my PowerBook, but
in fact it does. When I restart with startAuthoxy in my startup items, it
does not successfully start Authoxy even though Authoxy reports success.

I just tested with startAuthoxy NOT in startup items so that startAuthoxy
has to be invoked manually. It is still not starting Authoxy successfully.
In either case (whether startAuthoxy is in the startup items or not), I have
to open the Authoxy control panel, stop, and start. I'm on OS X 10.3.5.

--Steve]

I am seeing the same thing now that I'm setting up a computer that has some
different login accounts specified. I want startAuthoxy to ask for the
login, which it does and reports success. However, it has not actually
started up (Authoxy reports 1 daemon). The startup problem doesn't show up
when I use startAuthoxy with my Powerbook because I leave my authentication
info in Authoxy.

I will attach a dump taken right after restart (showing a failed attempt to
connect to software update) that might be helpful.

--Steve