Hi Steve,

Interesting info, and it certainly looks like Authoxy is doing something wrong. Unfortunately it is really hard to do much about it unless I can get the network traffic data. I'll try to track down a copy of Entourage in the meantime, but I don't know what my chances are there.

Best option would be to get you to log the traffic so I could see what is going on, but that's far from trivial. It is particularly difficult because of the trouble pinpointing the moment when the problem occurs. If you could reproduce the problem, it'd be great to get a copy of the tcpdump output. Running tcpdump and getting the output itself is not an absolutely simple task either. Best bet if you are not familiar with it already, might be to try to find a friendly local nerd who might give you a hand.

Heath