After doing an archive and install, I am having issues with Authoxy. Running startAuthoxy.app often results in a "Daemon did not start". Authoxy error logs indicate "Fatal Error: authoxyd needs either 7 or 9 command line parameters. Check there are no spaces in your settings." (There aren't!)

I previously (before archive and install) had Location X configured to switch Authoxy settings automatically, but now Location X will not trigger Authoxy to start no matter how many times I reconfigure the settings. It'll change settings, but not start.

I have tried deleting all the Authoxy files and reinstalling to no avail.