Hi Matt,

Indeed there is a known problem with Leopard, specifically to do with the saving of preferences. There will be a fix out soon.

As a reminder, the archive is provided by the great guys at the Mail Archive:

http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@hrsoftworks.net/

This issue was mentioned here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@hrsoftworks.net/msg00187.html

Heath